Toggle navigation


Call our advisers
+31(0)20-344 5900,

Or send us an email

Written by:
Bas Hollenberg


Fuel used by company car

Value-added tax paid in connection with a company car essentially qualifies for input tax deduction.

The tax credit is forfeited whenever fuel is paid for in cash, as this makes it impossible to prove that the fuel has indeed been paid for by the appropriate person. The advice is therefore always to use a fuel card or debit or credit card when fuelling up.

Send this to a friend