Toggle navigation


Call our advisers
+31(0)20-344 5900,

Or send us an email

Written by:
Bas Hollenberg


Refund withholding tax in three years

If according to a tax treaty to much withholding tax is withheld on foreign dividend, interest or royalties there is the possibility to request a refund of the too much withheld tax.

This request must be done within three years after receiving this foreign income. So for foreign received income in 2010 the request must be done before the end of 2013.

Note:Please note that not-requested refunded withholding tax, cannot be off-set with corporate income tax or can be deducted as cost in the profit and loss account.


Send this to a friend