Toggle navigation


Call our advisers
+31(0)20-344 5900,

Or send us an email

Written by:
Bas Hollenberg


Value-added tax rebate

It is permissible by virtue of a particular decree that the value-added tax rebate is credited to a current account which is registered in a different name than that of the entrepreneur whose value-added tax rebate it concerns, albeit that the entrepreneur in question must first file a written request to the relevant effect with the Tax and Customs Administration.

! The petition in question is required to be accompanied by a statement in which the entrepreneur confirms to whose bank account the value-added tax refund should be made.

Please refer to our previous report “Obligation to have bank account registered in name abolished for value-added taks”.

Send this to a friend